Chief Operating Officer
- Should have completed Master Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or Finance from a reknowned university.
- At least 10 years experience in a senior management role on any government or public or private organization.
- Should have good managerial skills, co-ordination and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing/ financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology and legal.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resources development and strategic planning.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement of organization goals/ plans.
- Stress-tolerence levels should be high as this profession is highly competitive.